Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • i looked at the one from the wolseley mechanical group with the number you wrote and it says it's a double ty yet it looks like the double san tee
    are you going to use the wolseley one?
    thanks, i went to a plumbing store that is a wolesley company and they gave me that wye they didn't have the double tee.
    i guess ill order it from hd
    and I thought here in Montreal I had problems finding a dst and a dcf I found one at Wolseley, a plumbing reseller which they have in all Canadian provinces or you can purchase a dst online at home depot only on delivery

    I actually called the part manufacturer who couldn't sell it to me cuz i,m a nobody,lol, they only sell to resellers, a bribe to the guy on the phone didn't even work for a 5 dollar part, where is this world leading to, i tell you.
    the part NUMBER at wolseley is ABSTYD2X1K
    good luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks