What is the difference in these two Toto's

Users who are viewing this thread

Toddreg

Reaction score
When comparing these two Drakes on the Toto sight there is no difference listed. The two in question are the

CST776CSG#01 and the MS776124CSG#01​

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
When the CST776CSG toilet comes with a seat, it becomes the MS776124CSG with the SS124 Soft Close seat.

C776CEGT40 bowl with connect hole for hiding the Washlet connections, thus needing the SS124 seat to cover the hole if the Washlet isn't used.

The standard CST776CEG has the C776CEG bowl without the Washlet Connect hole and can use any seat, including the SS114 Softclose.

They use the same tanks.

Last edited:

Toddreg

Reaction score
Well they certainly can complicate things for the consumer. Thanks Terry for your clarification. I hope you are on their payroll for selling and guiding their customers!!!!!

Toddreg

Reaction score
I want a 1.6 elongated universal height Toto without the washlet or washlet holes with the CEFIONTECT and a large cut in I guess. I assume a larger cut in is better. With the Tornado Flush system. I assume this to be the best of the Toto's. And I surmise that this would be the MS776124CSG.

But I do not understand the difference in the MS776124CSG and the standard CST776CEG that you mention. Thanks for guiding me in my quest.

JMac

Reaction score
I want a 1.6 elongated universal height Toto without the washlet or washlet holes with the CEFIONTECT and a large cut in I guess. I assume a larger cut in is better. With the Tornado Flush system. I assume this to be the best of the Toto's. And I surmise that this would be the MS776124CSG.

But I do not understand the difference in the MS776124CSG and the standard CST776CEG that you mention. Thanks for guiding me in my quest.

The MS comes with a seat and the CST doesn't.
For the letters following the numbers, the S (CSG) says it is 1.6 gpf, and the E (CEG) is for 1.28 gpf. Here is Terry's (Toto's) fuller list:
C = TORNADO FLUSH® system
E = 1.28 GPF
S = 1.6 GPF
F = 16-1/8" bowl height
G = CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze minimizes debris from sticking to ceramic surfaces

So for the 1.6 elongated universal height, you would want the letters to be CSFG.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks