Washlet+ Hole Aquia IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Chezmike

Reaction score
I picked up my new Aquia IV and it unexpectedly has the Washlet hole. I think this means I’ll have a hard time using any seat except Toto. Is this correct or incorrect?

I am planning to add a Brondell washlet that I got on sale but the line runs off the side.

Is there some way to cover the hole? Not sure what to do at this point.

aquia-connect-spec-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chezmike

Reaction score
Called seller. They don’t have the non-washlet version. I believe the brondell seat will cover the hole, and I’m sure the Toto regular seat will. I’d consider the Toto washlet but the price of tankless is very very high.

After all this research it’s one of the shortest elongated toilets and has CEFIONTECT, good wash etc. So I’m unsure what options I have. $100+ to get from another supplier and I’d have to return and get another one. More time.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Aquia IV comes in the Connect bowl and the standard bowl. The Brondell may cover the seat anyway. I installed this Aquia IV with their Connect seat in February and it looked like the seat covers anyway. I have video of the installation that I haven't edited yet.

cst446-01.jpg

Last edited:

Fredfromny

Reaction score
Hi there Mike just ordered the Aquia IV and a Washlet C200 Is that hole capable of concealing water electric into inner skirt of toilet. Toto has C200 comparability with the Carlyle but the hole is at a slightly rearward position and is a bit larger. Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
ms624-06.jpg

The TOTO Legato comes standard now with the Connect hole.

ms624-08.jpg

And the seat the covers the hole.

Most bidet seats are going to cover anyway, as they take up a lot of real estate.

ms624-10.jpg

Their standard seat for the Connect bowls.
SS124

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks