Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Joe the Plumber

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood Vote Redwood

This subliminal message was brought to you by the redwood for president 2008 election committee

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I've been out setting up salt licks... Oops! I mean dollar licks for the politicians in the orchard... Come opening day there should be quite a few of them... I've been watching one that has quite a set of horns on him...

The top 5% of campaign contributors get a bird hunting trip with Dick...

Cheney-Gun-Lover.jpg

Last edited:

Speedbump

Reaction score
I think that may have happened here in Florida a few times also.

Geeze, Terry's site and Cookie and Redwood are kicking his b***. What's up with that?

bob...

Cookie

Reaction score
If I were president

If I were president...

1. I would make men and women equal in the workplace.
2. I would advocate stronger gun control laws their are too many accidental deaths.
3. I would incorporate a universal health care, 30 million women and children don't have any.
4. I would advocate affordable childcare for all.
5. I would make gay marriages legal because people have a right to marry who they want and love.
6. I would reform the education system in the country.
7. I would outlaw fast food.
8. I would focus on small business.
9. I would give tax breaks for recycling and planting a tree.
10. I would give everyone a smiley cookie. :)

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I guess drinking around the pool eating cookies is winning.

I also put a big screen tv out by Redwoods pool.

1) I would make it easier to buy breakfast things for single guys. There is just too much thinking.
2) I would make gay marriages legal, why shouldn't they be able to go through divorce like the rest of us?
3) I would have better fast food, I never see chicken wings anywhere. I would love that while I was driving between jobs.
4) I would have a better health care system, if everyone is healthy, they work harder, if they work harder, they make more, if they make more, they buy more, hey, Yeah, buy more from me, Ya, be gooder and buy more.
5) Play with your kids more, but sometimes less, it depends. Two tv's in every house, at least. One for cartoons, one for sports. The sports one has to be HD. Just make more and feel gooder.
6) Better and affordable medicines for places like Africa. Do we really need to profit from their unhappiness?
7) four years to recall your vote, you may want to change your mind later ya know.

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
vote

Maybe if Terry put on the red stilletos he would surge into the lead again. Cookie; Many of your projects need money, so I assume when you say you would concentrate on small business you mean you would tax them heavily to pay for the programs. Thus putting them out of business and adding to the participation in your welfare system. As one friend put it to his three employee's, "If he is elected, you two will lose your jobs, you will only work part time, and I will just open the office 3 days a week, because if I earn any more than that the government will just take it to pay for his social programs."

hjposter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
I think you better leave the red shoes to a female, I don't think Terry has the legs, lol.

Boy, oh boy, do you read into things HJ. I guess you are a small business owner, or whatever; I meant quite the opposite.

Yep, everything takes money HJ.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I like running shoes or hiking boots.
In the Winter I like ski boots.

I will leave the spiky stuff to Cookie.
She's right, I don't have the legs for them.
Look, she's pulling ahead, though it looks like hj is coming on too.

Attachments

• horse race.jpg
    horse race.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
For the the next 15 big contributors we have...
A night on the town with Slick Willie!
The limo will be stopping at Scores, The Bada-Bing and several other fun destinations...

billclinton_2.jpg

Call in your pledge now!
The spots will go fast!

Speedbump

Reaction score
And, to think... I was going to build you that new rig, 73

Maybe I'll stick with my original vote Cookie. That way when you Tax HJ out of business, you can use some of the leftover money to buy the parts for my new Rig. I might even be able to stop going to the VA because I'll have free health care. I won't even have to work anymore, HJ will be paying for everything.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks