Upstairs sink not draining

Users who are viewing this thread

brandyann1989

Reaction score
The upstairs sink is backing up . I installed a kitchen in upstairs of house that had a full bath I spliced I to the drain on bathroom but the problem is the wall that kitchen is on is a part of a angle they built in the house where the wall slants Ito another roof there is no drain there I ran it from bathroom to this sink and I vented it it backflows how to fix it ?

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
The upstairs sink is backing up . I installed a kitchen in upstairs of house that had a full bath I spliced I to the drain on bathroom but the problem is the wall that kitchen is on is a part of a angle they built in the house where the wall slants Ito another roof there is no drain there I ran it from bathroom to this sink and I vented it it backflows how to fix it ?
Dude, what?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
sorry I cant picture the senario but you either plumbed it bass ackward or there is a stoppage or quite possibly both. you could try plunging or snaking

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks