Toilet tank lid, Help finding a replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Leandro

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I would like to ask you for a help... My tank lid broke and I'm looking for a replacement, but haven't found any in a store in my city (Montreal - Canada). The toilet (Kohler K3401PB) is an old model so the usual stores don't have any parts in stock. I managed to find some places selling the part (which, by the way has the number 81180-0) on eBay, but all are in the US and I'm not sure it would arrive intact. Does any one here know a good place that has a reliable shipping to Canada or, even better, a store in Montreal that could help me?

Thank you very much.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
An Internet search brings up plenty of places that sell used tank lids. It should be an easy thing to pack as it doesn't weigh much and is fairly light.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks