Submersible pump from creek. 240 V two wire need wiring diagram for 3 way switch installation 2 X

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by Ddominik, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Ddominik

Ddominik New Member

Installing 240V two wire submersable pump (in 55 gallon barrel) . Lifting about 125 feet. I need a wiring diagram for a 3 way switch installation. I will need one switch at the bottom (at the barrel to measure fill flow) and another at the top measuring head flow. The pump is a Shur-Dri SD-A202-02 3/4 hp 10 gpm. It was working last season but was a pain to run up and down the hill. Get'n old. Thanks for the help. TNNOMAD

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida The wife is still training me.

Retired
    1. What do you want to happen (accomplish)?
    2. Stop or start the pump based on what sensors?
    3. Is there or will there be a pressure tank with a pressure switch?
    4. Where is it located?
    5. Is this for irrigation or domestic water?
    6. Where does the power come from?
    7. What were you doing when going down and up the hill last year?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement