Small Toilet with 10" Rough In Recommendations?

Which 10" rough-in toilet is better for small bathroom?

• Toto Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toto Carlyle II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

CatsRule

Reaction score
Getting 3 toilets.
1. Guest bath: We need to replace a toilet in a very small bathroom. I've been trying to find a shorter depth seat and overall smaller toilet and there aren't many options. The current toilet is 27 inch depth and the door hits it. The round Kohler San Souci would have been perfect, but it isn't compatible with 10in rough in. Looking at the Toto Carlyle or Carolina. Which would you recommend or are there others I should consider? Drake will feel too big. Kohler Cimarron and Corbelle are too big.
2. Master bath: Probably going with the Toto Ultramax II. Need strong flushing. Not sure if the double cyclone or the tornado version is better?
3. Bonus bath: Kohler Santa Rosa.

BTW - I'm under 5feet. So, can't handle anything too tall.
Thank you for your help. I've spent an embarrassingly amount of time researching.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Choices are limited when going with 10" rough and a short bowl length like that.

American Standard has a 10" round bowl, rather basic though.

cadet-10-round-spec.jpg

TOTO has their Aquia IV CST446CEMG

aquia-4-pic.jpg

28-1/4" to end of bowl and the seat is an inch taller than the Cadet 3

cst446cemg-spec.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks