Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Kevin Richard

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I was planning to buy some plc's and electrical supplies for my kids school project.
As I am low in budget and don't even know if my kid can do it in one shot, I want to ask if I can buy used Electrical Supplies instead of new.
I am confused now what to go for. Help would be much appreciated.

india_elec_3475.jpg

india_elec_0204.jpg

Only good stuff!

india_elec_3472.jpg

More good stuff!

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
It might depend on the actual project. If it's going to be a permanent installation for providing continuous service it might be worth spending the money on new equipment. If it's merely an educational demonstration project that may be assembled & tested, then dismantled or abandoned, used equipment might be OK.

If buying used, inspect the goods carefully for signs of damage or stress (assuming you care about tumhara bacha.) Merely dirty is OK, scuffed, or scorched, not so much.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks