Same Performance as Toto Drake II But Different Design

Users who are viewing this thread

DanMcD

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Toto toilet that has a base with a different look than the plain rounded base on the Drake II or on the Ultramax. However, I would like to get the same performance as a Drake II. Lastly, I do not want to use the Unifit adapter; just want to use a standard connection.

Do any of the other Toto toilets fit my requirements?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I just went to the "Toilet Review" section linked above and counted 30 different Toto models. I don't know why you specifically don't want to use a Unifit adapter, and I guess it really isn't my business. But, even after taking out those models using the Unifit adapter, there are many models left. It seems to me there are just so many configurations possible for the base of a toilet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks