Rough in plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

tonyprieto

Reaction score
IMG_20200318_190408500.jpg
Can I stack two sanity tees on top of one another?.. bottom one catching the kitchen sink and the top on catching the bathroom vanity... And by the way wet venting the toilet that is about a foot from the connection.. thanks!!

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Wet venting is allowed for bathroom fixtures but not kitchen fixtures.
If it were two lavs, that could be done. And it would be two santees on the vertical, and no combos allowed.

The lav can wet vent the toilet, the sink needs it's own way down and it's own vent. The sink could wye in below the toilet and have it's own vent.

tonyprieto

Reaction score
Wet venting is allowed for bathroom fixtures but not kitchen fixtures.
If it were two lavs, that could be done. And it would be two santees on the vertical, and no combos allowed.

The lav can wet vent the toilet, the sink needs it's own way down and it's own vent. The sink could wye in below the toilet and have it's own vent.

Thanks Terry... Yes the kitchen will have a vent tying back to the main stack.. I attached a picture of the set up and the kitchen will tie in above in the attic.. and one last question the tub drain is about 7 feet away from this stack.. is it also allowed to wet vent off the main stack or do I need a tie in another separate vent for the tub... Thanks again for your time and help!! This site is awesome

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_192210853.jpg
    IMG_20200318_192210853.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 120
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks