Restarting an older conversation/inqiry

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by Modifyit, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Modifyit

Modifyit New Member

Apparently time to start a new thread on my problem. Still attempting to diagnose my 2' casing well. Have been sidetracked for quite a few months but now once again troubleshooting the well problem. In a search a few weeks ago, somewhere, a Bremer check valve was mentioned. The conversation was regarding adding some well point cleaning crystals or whatever to the casing after removing the packer assembly. I was told that if a Bremer check valve was installed, the cleaner would not work as it could not get to the screen. The pump finally quit working, so I purchased a new pump which should be sufficient to produce the needed capacity if the well casing is OK. I have not installed the new pump at this time, but hope to in the next week. If there is a Bremer check valve in the casing, where is it usually located? How do I determine if it is even there? And then wherever it is, if It should be removed, is that better left to a well expert?

2. WorthFlorida

WorthFlorida The wife is still training me.

Retired
    What type of pump? Is it for irrigation only? Do you know the depth of the water level? I do not think you have a Bremer check valve. Is there a check valve between the old pump and well?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement