Restarting an older conversation/inqiry

Users who are viewing this thread

Modifyit

Reaction score
Apparently time to start a new thread on my problem. Still attempting to diagnose my 2' casing well. Have been sidetracked for quite a few months but now once again troubleshooting the well problem. In a search a few weeks ago, somewhere, a Bremer check valve was mentioned. The conversation was regarding adding some well point cleaning crystals or whatever to the casing after removing the packer assembly. I was told that if a Bremer check valve was installed, the cleaner would not work as it could not get to the screen. The pump finally quit working, so I purchased a new pump which should be sufficient to produce the needed capacity if the well casing is OK. I have not installed the new pump at this time, but hope to in the next week. If there is a Bremer check valve in the casing, where is it usually located? How do I determine if it is even there? And then wherever it is, if It should be removed, is that better left to a well expert?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
What type of pump? Is it for irrigation only? Do you know the depth of the water level? I do not think you have a Bremer check valve. Is there a check valve between the old pump and well?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks