Pressure Issues/Loop

Users who are viewing this thread

Evan K

Reaction score
BrC9zCX

I have finished setting up a shower and this is what the plumbing in the wall looks like. The issue I have is a lack of pressure from the banks of body sprays. They should get around 2 gpm per head but instead appear to be getting 1.1 gpm causing very weak sprays. Also the Top sprays appear to be weaker then the other 2.

Did I not set up my pressure loops correctly? I can open the wall behind them if I need to change it.

If they are, does any one have a pressure pump they suggest? The feed to the smart mixing value is 3/4 pex that is brand new and runs from right after the main / hot water heater to the bathroom, and it only feeds the bathroom.

If you need any further information please let me know. This is the last step to finishing the bathroom and I'm at a loss

I clearly don't know how to attach an image, the link is:
https://ibb.co/BrC9zCX

TIA

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks