Plumbing w/ garbage disposal

Users who are viewing this thread

nopeach

Reaction score
Everytime we use the garbage disposal it sprays some stuff right out of the other sink. I can only tap it on off on off in order to prevent this. We checked the plumbing but there don't seem to be anything clogged up. We have a double sink, the garbage disposal in under the right tub with a straight connection to the vertical line coming from the left sink. All that goes into an ellbow and then straight line into the wall.

I think I can remember that years ago there was an ellbow BEFORE the straight line from the disposal hit the vertical line and we replaced it with a straight line and it happens ever since. My BF says we never had an ellbow there.

I appreciate your time.

Thank you

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
You have a partial clog somewhere that is slowing the drain. Take the T that the GD goes to apart and see if it isn't partly clogged there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks