Users who are viewing this thread

Alexandra Untied

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a senior Managerial Marketing student at Kent State University. For my senior project, I am collecting insight from plumbers like you on plumbing pipes. I will then analyze these results and present a solution and marketing campaign based on your feedback. If you could please take this quick survey, it would help me SO much. Thank you! https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_djpBtZjGN8WqeCF

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Why would a sweet little flower such as yourself suddenly become enamored of Flowgard Gold cpvc water pipe in your senior year? I smell a rat.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I always used Flowguard Gold on CPVC houses because it was better than the rest. I don't think CPVC is holding up all that well, long term. Especially the brand-x pipe. Try cutting 25 yo cpvc with a ratchet cutter and see what happens.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks