Please help identify shower diverter valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by wooster, Mar 11, 2013.

  1. wooster

    wooster New Member

    Mar 11, 2013

    I need help identifying this shower diverter valve so I can purchase some trim for it, if not the model even the brand would help a lot. I took over this unfinished house with the shower as is, so it never had a trim cover on it. Here is what I know: the house was built around 2005-2006, the mixing- on/off valve is a Moen Positemp. This diverter valve controls the flow between two shower heads, and other than the mixed inflow, there appears to be three outflows (when looking at the wall behind it), one for each shower independently and one for both shower heads together (at least that is how I interpret it). One would think this would be a Moen diverter valve, but I took these pictures to a plumbing supply store and they said no it wasn't (and couldn't tell what brand it was) and I have checked every Moen diverter valve I could find online and haven't found a match.

    I have more pictures from other angles if that would help.

    Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

    Attached Files:

Similar Threads: Please help
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Please help in identifying this faucet May 22, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Identify shower shutoff (Help Please) Apr 8, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help please with tub replacement Jan 9, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Please help me find this hinge from framed shower door Jan 9, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help Identify this Auburn Brass set please :) Dec 19, 2015

Share This Page