Pioneer Mult Split - Anyone familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Devans175

Reaction score
I had my finger on the trigger to purchase an LG Dual Zone Multi-split Heat pump when I came across a Pioneer system for half the price. The Pioneer has a 16 SEER rating which is a little low compared to the other systems (I've looked at LG, Daikin and Mitsubishi as recomended here) Does anyone have any experience or info on these pioneer systems? I'm skeptical, and will probably lean toward the LG, but it's very tempting.... I could buy a nice TV for 1500 bucks ;)

I plan to use a 12000 BTU head in a small addition and 9000 BTU head to mainly dehumidify my basement, but provide some suplemental heat in the winter.

I'm doing a bunch of the install myself, with a pro coming in to make the final connections and fire the system up.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks