Parts for a jacuzzi 1/2 pump model 5srp3c need venturi replacement

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by abeljda, Oct 19, 2015.

1. abeljda

abeljda New Member

Hello I have a model 5srp3c 1/2 hp jacuzzi and I need a replacement for the venturi....today we are out of water since yesterday now. Where can I order or better call and go get in eastern kansas if possible? if not just where is a good place to start looking? Thank you

2. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Jacuzzi was bought out by Franklin Electric. I am sure they still make the same pump, just has a different model number.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. abeljda

abeljda New Member

OK thanks for that info, appreciate it.

5. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

6. abeljda

abeljda New Member

Thanks all. I called, they discontinued my pump 2 years after I bought it. had no info other than to call local and see if I get lucky finding the injector. it is too bad when you buy something like a name brand, they discontinue it shortly after and you have to result in buying a new pump rather than a part. Again appreciate the info from this group.