Overdosed?

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Been taking melatonin for sleep. Helps some, but can give you vivid dreams sometimes. Last night I dreamed I got hugged by Lee Van Cleef at a gas station. Maybe I should cut back. Wife says I should go talk to somebody. He was sweaty and didn't have a shirt on. I'm still grossed out.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Been taking melatonin for sleep. Helps some, but can give you vivid dreams sometimes. Last night I dreamed I got hugged by Lee Van Cleef at a gas station. Maybe I should cut back. Wife says I should go talk to somebody. He was sweaty and didn't have a shirt on. I'm still grossed out.

Sorry to hear that. J-Lo was in one of my dreams recently. I thought that was strange too. It's not like I have any of her CD's that I listen to.
I'm not complaining though. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks