Old Nibco Tub and Shower faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Shayne Bradley, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Shayne Bradley

Shayne Bradley New Member

Hello all,
    I am currently trying to find a rebuild kit or something for the faucet attached below. I have looked all over the internet but have came up empty. The faucet is being used in a hotel that was built around 1985. I have seen that Nibco made a faucet that takes a cartridge during that time but this one doesn't even come close in comparison. Thanks for the help. 25734.jpeg 25677.jpeg

2. Shayne Bradley

Shayne Bradley New Member

After contacting Nibco and then getting redirected to Phoenix I have found out there are no replacement parts for this particular faucet. Apparently Nibco bought the faucet from another vendor put their name on it and then quit selling them.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Okay, so how do you find them? I have looked and looked and I'm coming up with nothing.

Sometimes I wind up replacing the valve in the wall with a Moen Posi-Temp and the TL2368EP trim which allows me to cut a larger hole.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019