NuWell 100 pellets

Users who are viewing this thread

Zork75

Reaction score
Is there a good place to find these pellets. I've only been able to find them on one site and they are $70 a bottle. Is that to much need help please

AngelaL

Reaction score
Is there a good place to find these pellets. I've only been able to find them on one site and they are $70 a bottle. Is that to much need help please
I know this post is old, but I found NuWell at my local plumbing supply house. Maybe you will have the same luck? And it is expensive - local place had it at $140 a gallon and $78 for 1/2 gallon. It would cost $200 for my well guy to acid clean the well for me and flush it out. I think I'm just going to have the well guy do it.

ACWxRADR

Reaction score
Zork,

Seriously. Check into the local well supply outlet companies - even if they advertise to be wholesale only - or a local well driller.
They CAN obtain it for you and I guarantee that 90% of them will sell you what they stock and 85% will order it for you. It is
money in their pocket to sell such products to you.

I used to be against the use of such products because I thought they were a "gimmick". I researched them and I have definitely
changed my mind on this subject. They are very well worth the price that they charge. What I, and probably most people, do
not realize is that it requires a very small amount of this Nu-Well product to do the job that you desire. Let's just say that it is
extremely concentrated!

Do some research into the application recommendations (they have on-line calculators to help you determine how much to use).
That bottle of Nu-Well 100 or 110 is going to last you a long time. You will not use it all in one application. I will not comment
on whether the $70 price is fair or not, you didn't state how much product you were getting for that price.

RADAR

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks