New water and waste pipings (Help)

Users who are viewing this thread

redknight15

Reaction score
Hi every one I would like to ask help on designing my newly planned house for water and sewer lay out. thanks in advance. lay out 001.jpg

Winslow

Plumber
Reaction score
where is the water and sewer located in relation to the house? Can't lay it out without knowing where you're going to/ coming from.

redknight15

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply sir. I have included the sewer line and the water meter on the left side. I hope you can help me with this.. thank you in advances 001.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
That is not how it works. You give the plumber the drawing and he installs it the way HE wants to, NOT how you THINK it should be. You are asking us to tell you in a single reply information that takes us HOURS to determine. I suppose those dimensions are in centimeters, but even then YOUR code requirements could be VASTLY different than ours.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I suppose those dimensions are in centimeters, .

If it's centimeters, the house is 328 feet wide! Probably mm.

We know freezing is not an issue. But overhead pipes in a hot attic might be. Is he house to be on a slab, a basement ( unlikely) or a raised foundation.

redknight15

Reaction score
I am sorry guys, I just want to ask opinion about this, I really dont have an Idea on how to install such system.

The dimensions are in mm, I only need a simple layout so I can pursue this plan. The house is sitting directly on soil.

I am sorry I am just asking for help because you are the experts here. Iam really sorry if I am a burden to you all..

Bluebinky

Reaction score
redknight15,

This forum is quite U.S.-centric. It's likely no one here is familiar with the building standards in the Philippines. Metric, what's that?...

Even within the U.S. things vary somewhat by location.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
redknight15,

This forum is quite U.S.-centric. It's likely no one here is familiar with the building standards in the Philippines. Metric, what's that?...

Even within the U.S. things vary somewhat by location.

WELL...it has been a few years. But I have spent some time in the Barrios...Olongapo, Baretto, etc. Let's say that at the time, if you found indoor plumbing, that was a luxury! The fact he is building with a supplied sewer main and water supply....wow!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
OVerlaying the bathrooms with the floor tile grid obscures the actual lavatory locations, but if they are where I think they are, I do not like EITHER ONE.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks