Need pump help for new system

Users who are viewing this thread

limiman

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a new well drilled that is 80' deep and the water surface is around 40' from ground level. I have ran this well at 7gpm for a solid 24hrs and it does just fine, I was using the drillers pump.
I would like to use a pitless adapter in this setup and was just wondering if anyone has any input on a good quality pump for this application and any other componets that I should consider for this well, it will be supplying a 3000sq ft house with 3 bathrooms.

Masterpumpman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
www.dci-inc.us
I'm an old Okie too. Unfortunately I live in Virginia now and don't know a good supplier in Oklahoma however I would stay away from the big box stores as most know very little about pumps. I suggest that you call Cycle Stop Valves http://www.cyclestopvalves.com/index2.html. They will recommend a good pump, pitless adapter and components. I do recommend installing a Cycle Stop Valve because it will give you constant pressure (like city water) and extend the life of your whole water system. Look at the Pside-Kick! It's a kit from CSV that includes the CSV valve, tank and all components except for the pump, pitless adapter and fittings.

I would recommend staying away from Variable Flow or Constant Pressure Pumps as they are troublesome, costly and a nightmare.