Moving 3/4" copper line

Users who are viewing this thread

funzie

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what is the best way to move a 3/4" copper line. The line feeds the hot water to both kitchen and laundry room and it's coming directly from the water heater. I will be moving the water heater to the garage, but that's another part of the project.

The new line feeding into it will come from the attic and connect to the existing 3/4" line. The problem is that the existing line is coming out of the CBS wall. I would like have it all hidden. The only thing I can come up with is channeling into that CBS wall about 1 foot to the left until I hit the interior wall and then go into the attic. Then close it all up. I will also be capping the cold line inside the wall as it's not needed anymore.

I would like to hear some suggestions on this. Is this the best way to go about it? Am I missing something? How would you do it?

I've attached a picture of the area in question.

2019-02-08 23.18.56.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks