Moen Banbury 87017 kitchen pull-out faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Moen Banbury 87017 kitchen pull-out faucet is a fairly easy install. But then they all are. It's removing the old faucets that make it hard sometimes. Anyway, here is what this thing looks like.

moen-banbury-01.jpg

Moen 87017 Banbury

moen-banbury-04.jpg

A nifty little snap on for the hose.

moen-banbury-02.jpg

They supply a label for those times when you need parts and want to know what you're buying for.

moen-banbury-03.jpg

The plate you use for a three hole sink. I'm showing the bottom with the rubber seal.

moen-159560.jpg

And the pull-out hose. Moen 159560

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I was quick to take the picture, and saw the hose guide laying in the cabinet, popped the hose off, threaded up the hose guide, and installed with the weight again, (I did the weight both times) and then turned on the faucet. I hadn't turned on the faucet yet, so there was no water to drain.
And I then forgot to retake the picture.

moen-118305-tool.jpg

Last edited:

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I didn't forget the hose guide nut. Mine did not come with one and over the years the braiding has worn all the way through in one spot. When it is time to replace the hose, I will round off the inside edge where it "shaves" the hose.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks