Mixet MS5AT Shower cartridge id

Users who are viewing this thread

Ubaldo Alonso

Reaction score
Might be able to get better help here , old cartridge dead and the ones i use to replace all get stuck on the turning and low water flow . Any help ?

Mixet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
You need to replace this Mixet cartridge with a original factory cartridge. Brasscraft took ownership of Mixet and still produces all the parts. The Mixet part number is MS5AT. Brasscraft item number is SLD1350. DO NOT TAKE THE CARTRIDGE APART. This will normally end up damaging the cartridge.

Ubaldo Alonso

Reaction score
You need to replace this Mixet cartridge with a original factory cartridge. Brasscraft took ownership of Mixet and still produces all the parts. The Mixet part number is MS5AT. Brasscraft item number is SLD1350. DO NOT TAKE THE CARTRIDGE APART. This will normally end up damaging the cartridge.
thx for the reply , info says 7 .8 inch but the original is 4. 5 inch or so .

Ubaldo Alonso

Reaction score
thx for the help , installed and a still a bit of a pain to turn, ive seen confliction info , do i open the water flow on the stem all the way b4 installation?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks