Master Plumber Mark from Indiana and his Seattle in July visit

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Mark Weilhammer, AKA Master Plumber Mark from Indiana visited with family to the Seattle area this Summer and Pam and I met up with them at Alki Beach in Seattle for lunch and enjoying the Summer weather at the beach.

alki-2020-05.jpg

Mark on the left, me on the right with my new Seahawks face mask.
Most of the time we had our masks on, though looking into the breeze from the Ocean, not as much. People were keeping their distance pretty much. I haven't seen a lot of my friends in Seattle and the Eastside for months now.
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?members/master-plumber-mark.1434/

alki-2020-01.jpg

Behind us Mark's daughter Amy and her beau Nick.

alki-2020-04.jpg

Mark, Leeann and Pam watching Amy and Nick out in the water with a kayak. We were too slow to line up for kayaks or we would have been out there too.

alki-2020-06.jpg

Nick, Amy, Leeann and Pam. on the side of Alki facing the Seattle waterfront.

alki-2020-07.jpg

alki-2020-09.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Nice Family Pictures! What beautiful backgrounds in those pictures and weather looks to be awesome. Make the most of your time whether working or enjoying a day off!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks