Kitchen Faucet Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Les_Garten

Reaction score
I need to replace my Kitchen faucet.

This is a 3 hole faucet. Has the spout, a separate mixer, and a sprayer.

Seems like all the faucets have pretty small internal diameter supply hoses to the mixer and then to the spout.

My wife has complained about the flow of our current faucet that is setup the same way.

Are there any faucets that have better flow than others nowadays?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The restriction tends to be at the very end of the spout. There is plenty of water before that point. Pressure at the end can vary quite a bit and different customers are looking at different things. Some want a lot of force and some don't. I prefer more force that can be reduced by the handle Sometimes I want a lot of force or to be able to fill a pot quicker.
Some of the Kohler kitchen faucets do well.

Les_Garten

Reaction score
The restriction tends to be at the very end of the spout. There is plenty of water before that point. Pressure at the end can vary quite a bit and different customers are looking at different things. Some want a lot of force and some don't. I prefer more force that can be reduced by the handle Sometimes I want a lot of force or to be able to fill a pot quicker.
Some of the Kohler kitchen faucets do well.

We are mainly looking at how long it takes to fill the sink up, so are looking for flow.