kenmore stackable washer 88732

Users who are viewing this thread

Vonerific

Reaction score
I have a new washer/dryer until. stackable. the washer drum is not centered. Ive only had it 2 days, and the installers said that the drum is "never" completly centered, and this was normal. However, the reason i had my old one replaced (i had the SAME modle)... is that it also had a drum that was not centered when i bought it (thought this was just how it was), and when it gave out, the repair man said that the bolts holding it down broke and it was wearing on the motor and would cost 700.00 to fix, (so i bought a new one for just a little more than that), but i see the drum is still not centered. Is this normal as the installer said it was? ive done a couple loads of laundry in it, and it seems fine, but i dont want it to give out on me like the other one did, should i have them come back out and look at it, and maybe replace it? Thank you!

Vonerific

Reaction score
I pull it towards me to center it, but it just goes right back. i even tryed to tilt the washer/dryer forward, but the drum stays tilted to the back.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks