How to seal up faucet holes on a tub

Users who are viewing this thread

Audrey Revis

Reaction score
I have a jetted tub. The current faucet is on the corner, tub mounted. We are redoing our bathroom (DIY) and I want to move the faucet from the actual tub to the wall. We are putting in a rock wall and I think it would be beautiful! I do not want to use faucet cover caps because they look cheap. I want to actually seal all three holes and make it look like they were never there. Is this possible? I have googled and googled but apparently am not wording my search correctly because all I get are the ugly caps. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you
Audrey

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Fiberglass repair for tubs. There are outfits that do nothing but fix holes in fiberglass tubs. They are a real lifesaver for those times me make a mistake.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks