hootie rim tabs

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by pieper, Dec 31, 2008.

  1. pieper

    pieper New Member

    Dec 31, 2008
    I am trying to find a source for the tabs that hold the hootie rim to a cast iron sink. Does anyone have any ideas where to look?
  2. jimbo

    jimbo Plumber

    Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego, CA
    Any hardware store or plumbing supply should have them. Does it look like this? If so they are readily available.

    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement


Share This Page