Help please pitless well adapter and cap issues

Users who are viewing this thread

David F Martin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I live in michigan and it is about -5 f so the line running from this adapter froze and i was getting no water to my pressure switch. So after putting heat on it over night and not having any luck we decided to take the cap off the well and take a look inside with a heat gun. Well we removed the bolt in the center of the well cap and removed the pressure switch and tried to pull it up and it wouldnt move. well we figured it was cause it was a older well. So what does my dumb ass do we put a jack under the ear that comes out the side for the wires and started to jack it up. Big mistake!!! So long story short i have the well pulled up to the pitless adapter flange and have no idea what kind of flange it is and cant find one like it online. also the well cap broke lifiting the well. and i cant find a new well cap like the one i had. please somone tell me the type of adapter and tne type of cap. we have a 1 month old baby and havent had water for a week now this shits got old 5 days ago.

Attachments

• well1.jpg
    well1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 608
  • well2.jpg
    well2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 607
  • well3.jpg
    well3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,362
  • well 4.jpg
    well 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 535
  • well5.jpg
    well5.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 633

David F Martin

Reaction score
so i found out this is what they call a flow-rite well adapter and cap and nobody has replacement parts for them that i can find. is there anyway i can replace the pitless adapter in the pipe and have it work with the old house side cause its 6 foot deep and i cant dig the ground cause its all frozen

Reach4

Reaction score
I don't know how it works. Click Inbox. Maybe this picture will jog somebody's memory as to how to get yours working.

index.php

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks