Glacier Bay Modern Low Arch Faucet replacement braided supply lines

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by tate16t, Nov 9, 2020.

1. tate16t

tate16t Member

Hello all,

I have a bathroom faucet similar to the one below. The faucet connector cable is screwed inside the bottom of the faucet, pretty far within the body. One of the connectors needs to be replaced. Is there a way to access the connector so that it can be unscrewed and replaced? Thanks
    [​IMG]

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Do you have a brand and model number for that? Most of those will thread in and out by hand and seal with O-Rings. Do you already have the new connector?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. tate16t

tate16t Member

I don’t recall the brand and model number. It was purchased a few years back. The connector does appear to thread out but the location of the connection is far into the body of the faucet making it impossible to do without a tool of sort or taking it apart. I will search a little more for the model.

5. tate16t

tate16t Member

6. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  7. tate16t

tate16t Member