Flushmate Round Table discussion water conservation in Michigan

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm looking forward to the attending the Flushmate round table discussion on water conservation.

It's a day day deal, and I've never been to Detroit. It should be fun. I managed to fit this one in finally between things I had to do.
I also get some training on pressure assist technology. That will be in the later part of this month. I should have some pictures when I come back that I can post.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
My neighbor that escaped Detroit says pack your pistol. Take a look online of Detroits abandoned neighborhoods and factories, its an incredible tour. I was at Chernobyl and it looked downright cheery next to the old immigrant neighborhoods with their 500 year brick houses and churches of cut stone [all soon to be pulled down] The cut stone churches go to the landfill, and get rebuilt in galvalume metal boxes in the burbs. Sad tale of a once rich and vibrant city filled with immigrants that loved to work hard and didnt care where Hawaii or Cabo was.

Try to see the Henry Ford museum - incredible story of technology.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks