Fleck 5810 SXT constant draining issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Asker123

Reaction score
Hello,
As fleck 5810 SXT has been discontinued, it is wise to buy piston & seal/spacer kit as it is likely to fail in future.
I bought my system in Jan 2022 but have put this to operation 2 weeks ago.
this thread and many other suggest that this item will likely go bad for 5810 SXT
any other oart you guys recommend buying proactively.

JasonG2020

Reaction score
Bumping this. It's been two years and my Fleck is again draining continuously. This is basically a repeat of the last time, when I had it serviced and it began leaking several months later. This time it worked for two years, including a resin replacement in the interim. One wrinkle: it appears to be releasing some resin while leaking. I don't recall whether it did this last time.

So, is this is just a valve replacement job again with fleck 31-61956-01, or is something else going on?

Will I have to keep replacing parts ever 12 - 24 months?

What would be a suitable replacement valve since this one has been discontinued?

Kanni

Reaction score
Bumping this. It's been two years and my Fleck is again draining continuously. This is basically a repeat of the last time, when I had it serviced and it began leaking several months later. This time it worked for two years, including a resin replacement in the interim. One wrinkle: it appears to be releasing some resin while leaking. I don't recall whether it did this last time.

So, is this is just a valve replacement job again with fleck 31-61956-01, or is something else going on?

Will I have to keep replacing parts ever 12 - 24 months?

What would be a suitable replacement valve since this one has been discontinued?
Hello, hope you are well. I'm curious as to what you decided to do about your recurring 5810 draining problem?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks