EMKA Fresh LLC - direct distributors of Goulds, Hydranautics, and Watts

Users who are viewing this thread

Drake Alas

Reaction score
Hello everyone on Terrylove, I am here to advertise the company EMKA Fresh LLC. We are direct distributors for the companies Goulds, Hydranautics, Watts, and are reaching out to other companies as well.

We offer any item on the catalogs for these companies at a relatively cheap price! So if you are seeking any of their products please contact me at AlasDrake@gmail.com, message me on the forums, or reach out to us at http://www.EmkaFresh.com. We are currently working on the website but include many of the most needed products from these companies.
If you do not know what exact product you need, we can communicate and help you figure out what would best be suited for you.

We ship directly to your home, or place of business if we have the item you need in stock, and if you require something we don't currently have we can contact the company and have them ship it directly to you.

Thank you for your time,
Drake.

Drake Alas

Reaction score
Went to the site. Don't see any prices listed?

Check our catalog for prices, if you are looking for something that's not in our catalog contact us and we will discuss the price!

The website is relatively new, we are still working on adding products to our catalog.

Drake Alas

Reaction score
I don't see any submersibles or even any jet pumps like the Goulds J15S?
As I said, the website is very new and we are in the process of adding pumps. If you were looking for a specific pump we can discuss what you need via email or direct message on these forums. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having it all set up before advertising.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks