Do you believe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
So you got a nut ball "traumatic stress" suffering fed agent that saw angels hovering over a plane crash. Now shes on full pension and the dole out of my pocket.

I see the devil hovering over my 15 properties laughing at my taxes and notes coming due. What Federal agancy is going to put me in an easy chair for life? I'll get a shopping cart and an overpass instead.

Yes, we are all connected as one - like Possums, Dogs, Lizards and Musk oxen. They don't get pensions either. and no Post traumatic stress CHA-CHING after a pack of wolves takes off half a front leg.

Dare to explore. YES....But dont expect me to pick up the tab when your broken body falls off a spire in the grand canyon.

Since we are all singular in design, the coyotes and ravens and vultures will put your smashed body back in to the whorl with no charge for helicopters.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks