Delta shower valve body. Need some help with shower handle issue please

Users who are viewing this thread

Edrock200

Reaction score
All
Need some help please identifying brand and part needed to repair the item pictures. The issue is the screw threads in the center that hold the metal plate in which the handle screws onto, as well as keeping the plastic piece which turns the valve in place, is completely stripped and cracked down the side. Any assistance in identifying the brand and/or part would be greatly appreciated. Please note theithe Phister plate in the background was part of a universal "makeover" kit and is not indicative of the valve vendor. Thank you in advance!
Ed

20200619_144106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Edrock200

Reaction score
Is that a Delta cartridge with a Phister trim?

delta-cartridge-summary.jpg

delta-rp19804-blue.jpg
Thank you! When I redid the bathroom my wife found a Phister universal "upgrade kit" which provided trim, handle, and tub spout along with various adapters for the valve/mixer, hence the mix matched vendors.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks