Crack in Toto CT412F.10#01 bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

KJT

Reaction score
I got a new Toto Aquia CST412MF.10 toilet. The tank is fine but the bowl (CT412F.10#01) is cracked. Would any of you be able to tell me whether this crack is aesthetic or structural? I included a quarter in the pic for scale. I already received a replacement bowl from the supplier which arrived in worse condition than the original. I'm trying to decide whether to just install this one or go for a 3rd bowl and hope that it arrives in tact. Thanks!

Attachments

• crack1.jpg
    crack1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 228
  • crack2.jpg
    crack2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 233
  • crack3.jpg
    crack3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 211

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
A single toilet will have problems being shipped. Commercially, they get them in multiples on a pallet which means it can't be thrown off the truck, at least easily! Personally, though, 3 out of 4 did make it through...one must have been really messed up as the shipper didn't even try to deliver it and ordered a new one on their own. It's risky.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks