Costco WaterRidge 906242 kitchen faucet pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Costco pull-out 906242 faucet and pictures in case you need to remove one.

wr-faucet-06.jpg

This one was about a year old and leaking.

wr-faucet-02.jpg

Held onto the base by an Allen screw.

wr-faucet-03.jpg

Almost there.

wr-faucet-04.jpg

One more Allen wrench to remove the top mount.

wr-faucet-01.jpg

This removes from the top.

wr-faucet-05.jpg

The Top Mount Base

David Ehlers

Reaction score
wr-faucet-07.jpg

WaterRidge 906242
I have this faucet and recently had it fail resulting in significant water damage to my home. The hot water supply line broke way up inside the faucet. Damaged cabinet, carpet and pad in two rooms, subflooring, and insulation under the home. I have started a claim with Water Ridge but want to have an independent inspection of the faucet before sending it off to the manufacturer. Any suggestions on where I can get this done?

Plumber69

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have this faucet and recently had it fail resulting in significant water damage to my home. The hot water supply line broke way up inside the faucet. Damaged cabinet, carpet and pad in two rooms, subflooring, and insulation under the home. I have started a claim with Water Ridge but want to have an independent inspection of the faucet before sending it off to the manufacturer. Any suggestions on where I can get this done?
good luck you probably got a faulty one or a rough plumber

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Manufacturers usually are very specific that their warranties do NOT cover "incidental damages" caused by a product failure. Your homeowners policy covers that.

Shnmech

Reaction score
The Costco pull-out 906242 faucet and pictures in case you need to remove one.

wr-faucet-06.jpg

This one was about a year old and leaking.

wr-faucet-02.jpg

Held onto the base by an Allen screw.

wr-faucet-03.jpg

Almost there.

wr-faucet-04.jpg

One more Allen wrench to remove the top mount.

wr-faucet-01.jpg

This removes from the top.

wr-faucet-05.jpg

The Top Mount Base

Thanks for the info. I dug up the whole web and I found you :)
I have the exact same faucet and while I was trying to follow the instruction, I realized there is no set screw! I bought this house last year and it came with this faucet and have no idea what has happened but when I try to rotate the Allen, the faucet does not come off! In fact, I don't see the screw as such; only a tiny hole. Any recommendation? Many thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Thanks for the info. I dug up the whole web and I found you :)
I have the exact same faucet and while I was trying to follow the instruction, I realized there is no set screw! I bought this house last year and it came with this faucet and have no idea what has happened but when I try to rotate the Allen, the faucet does not come off! In fact, I don't see the screw as such; only a tiny hole. Any recommendation? Many thanks.
It should pull off from the top if the allen screw is missing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks