CASE Wall Toilet Gasket Seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Harv44

Reaction score
Hello all, I am reinstalling a CASE wall toilet and need to buy a new gasket seal between the toilet and the carrier bracket. I’ve seen a lot of information for the 3000 model but looks like mine is different. It is a two piece toilet (separate tank and bowl) and has 2580 on the underside of the tank lid. The carrier bracket has a 4 inch diameter hole that is 1/2 inch deep where the seal seats. The carrier drains into a 3 inch copper pipe. I was looking at the Zurn neoprene gasket but it is 5 plus inches in diameter. Seems too big to me. The house was build in 1968. I’ve included some pictures. Appreciate your time and help. Thanks.

Toilet 2.jpg
2580.jpg
Carrier Bracket.jpg

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
The neoprene gasket should work great.

There's also the fernco wax less toilet gasket that fits inside of either a 3" or 4" respectively. We use these for docent situations depending on fit.

Harv44

Reaction score
The neoprene gasket should work great.

There's also the fernco wax less toilet gasket that fits inside of either a 3" or 4" respectively. We use these for docent situations depending on fit.
Hello John,

Thanks for the reply but I'm still confused on what exact neoprene gasket to buy. Can you tell me a specific brand and part number of a gasket for the setup I have?

As I mentioned the Zurn gasket I found was $30 but I think it is too big. I found another Zurn gasket Model #Z1200-NEOSEAL-GSKT-4 for $79 at Home Depot. Seems like a whole lot of money for a gasket and I'm not positive it will fit because I couldn't find any dimensions.

I also found a NuFlush gasket for $13 at the following link:

The NuFlush website has dimensions and seems like it should fit but I'd like to be sure so that I can complete the job in one go.

Also, I searched for the Fernco wax less gaskets and there are a lot out there. But I couldn't find one for a wall toilet. Does it make a difference?

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score

This is the most common wall hung toilet gasket we use. It should work on 3"and 4" pipe, but it didn't look like you have a common horn type inlet so I'd probably go for the fernco. Either of these will require your cleaning the toilet really well so they stick nice.

Harv44

Reaction score
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much for the information and the advice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks