Bosch DLX series dishwasher....no water flow

Users who are viewing this thread

stevemax

Reaction score
Hello i have a DLX Bosch dishwasher....i took it out for a remodel project and had it on the deck covered with plastic ....when i put it back in and hooked it all up, water on, power etc. it won't flow water through the spray tubes. The power comes on and it sounds like things are turning in side but no water...any ideas or suggestions. Than ks very much...Steve

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Turn the water off. There should be a supply valve where the washer line ties into the hot water to the sink. Unhook the water supply line at the washer, put the end of the hose in a bucket and turn the water on. If you have water, the blockage is in the washer. If still not water, either the shut off valve is defective or the hose is plugged.

bosch-water-connect.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If it was freezing outside where you stored the DW, you could have some major damage inside. There is usually some water left in it after a cycle is completed...when it expands, all hell can break out.

stevemax

Reaction score
re. Bosch DLX

thankyou gentlemen i will try that in the bucket idea...and yes it is possible it did freeze while outside, we are in a moderate climate but it does occasionally freeze. thanks again i will check it out. Steve

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
You didn't by any chance use a Watts Floodsafe Dishwasher Connector when you reinstalled the dishwasher did you?

FS-4560DWSS.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks