Best one piece toilet that cleans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dzd9fy2

Reaction score
Soon to remodel our new home and replace the current AS toilets.

Have Toto Ultra Max and Ultimates in current home with Saniglass and less than impressed with their ability to clean the bowl. Newestbhas the dual cyclone which is fun to watch but doesn't seem to clean better.

Do we go with a different Toto? Different brand? Want a one piece elongated.

Reach4

Reaction score
Some of the bidet seats have pre-mist to moisten the bowl sides first. I don't know how well that helps.

You will still need your toilet brush. It is the plunger that you don't normally need.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
There is nothing inherently great about Toto any longer.
The MaP independent toilet testing site indicates WCs that do flush 1,000 grams but that will still not guarantee clean bowl.
Toto's new CEFIONTECT name is cifon....something but won't guarantee any different results. My newest Am. Standard Cadet 3 flushes like a champ, has that same type of special finish (alas, two piece) but still can have a streak or two until the next flush.
I suggest more prunes in your diet.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
A Washlet with premist helps to keep any bowl cleaner.
That little spray before use wetting the bowl down is nice,

Peterson mentioned the Kohler Santa Rosa as a one-piece. I had one in one home and it seemed to work fine.
The Cadet 3 is a two-piece
Many new toilets are going with better bowl finishes which helps, and keeping up on the cleaning helps too.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks