AS Vormax vs Toto Drake II vs AS H2Option Dual Flush

Users who are viewing this thread

tmnca

Reaction score
We are replacing 3 toilets and I need to make a decision here. I've read reviews, watched videos, but never had the chance to see any of these toilets in person hooked up.

We want elongated comfort height toilets that have a good washdown. Flushing golf balls etc is not relevant to our household :) I just prefer to have nothing stuck to the bowl after a flush which the existing cheaper toilets often do. Also not having those little holes under the rim that get gross would be nice.

Here are my impressions:

Toto Drake II: Seems good, but I don't love the ledge in the bowl that in videos and photos makes it look like there is a lime ring in the toilet.

American Standard Vormax: Looks like exactly what I want, but some reviews say the dual valve gets stuck frequently.

American Standard H2Option Dual Flush: Has universally great reviews, videos seem to show decent washdown and there is additional water saving with the dual flush options. It has the dreaded rim holes though.

Can anyone comment on their experiences with these toilets?

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks