are my questions are even getting posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Yes they are getting posted.
There are not always plumber experts here who get around to pumps and wells topics unless you get lucky.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Also there is the Find threads dropdown at the top of the page.
11-18-14-04.png

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
I am sorry that most well pump problems happen on the weekend or holidays when people are at home. But it is the week end and It is hard to get any help until Monday. I once threatened to only open my pump and drilling business on weekends and holidays. I could have charged twice as much for working on the weekends and have been able to take the rest of the well off. Lol!

Bannerman

Reaction score
Starting multiple threads to ask the same question will often delay responses since needed info not provided in one thread, maybe stated in another thread.

Best to ask all questions in one thread so all relavent info will be grouped together without responders needing to open and search through multiple threads.

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I am sorry that most well pump problems happen on the weekend or holidays when people are at home. But it is the week end and It is hard to get any help until Monday. I once threatened to only open my pump and drilling business on weekends and holidays. I could have charged twice as much for working on the weekends and have been able to take the rest of the well off. Lol!
When I reached 60 years old I just doubled my prices and lost about 20% of my accounts. $150 -$300 per hr or any part thereof

I also recently doubled my price for expert witnesses by setting a $5,000 min charge covers 5 hours

I wish I had done this earlier

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks