Any Experience with St. Thomas Creations toilets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cherie

Reaction score
I am remodeling a bathroom and need to install a toilet that is ADA compliant with a higher seat. I had narrowed the choices down to a Toto Drake or a Toto Ultramax until I came across toilets by St. Thomas Creations at Home Depot's Expo Design Center. These toilets have a chair height that is actually a bit taller than the ADA minimum and they also have what is known as a Quatro flush system that seems pretty powerful. The model I'm considering is called the Richmond. What I like about it (and all of the St. Thomas models for that matter) is that it is more attractive than the Toto models in my price range. This particular toilet was selling for $329. Has anyone had any experience with these toilets?

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
I've installed a few St. Thomas WC's over the years. Generally poor performers. Unless the Richmond is a fairly recent release, I would stay away from it.

Cherie

Reaction score
St. Thomas toilets

Thanks for letting me know your experience with the St. Thomas line. Do you remember whether they had the quatro flushing systems? I don't know if it's new or not.

dosquetzales

Reaction score
St. Thomas Creations Quattro

Anyone have any recent experience w/ St. Thomas Creations toilets w/ Quattro flushing technology, esp. the Nouveau?

SamC

Reaction score
It looks like the Quattro system is a copy of most of the design features of the Drake. The MaP test only shows one St. Thomas model, and it didn't perform all that well. Don't know if that model had the Quattro design or not.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks