Another PVC fitting question -- wall mount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mar3232

Reaction score
thanks for the saddle tee answer yesterday but I also want to know if there is a fitting you can mount to a wall that will allow a drain pipe (1" or greater) to pass through a wall? it's an odd thing I'm doing where I need to drain something inside from time to time but would like to connect/disconnect outside with a temporary pipe/hose, yet have the inside drain permanent. I guess it would be like a 2 part sandwich you'd have to piece together.

thanks.

<out --- I (wall) I --- >in
(I are the wall sides)

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Some more information on what you are trying to do would be helpful. What is it you want that isn't achieved by just drilling the proper size hole through the wall and passing your drain pipe through it?

Cheers, Wayne

Mar3232

Reaction score
Well, guess I could do that but just wanted some more mechanical stability and maybe a nicer look.

Reach4

Reaction score
Well, guess I could do that but just wanted some more mechanical stability and maybe a nicer look.
Be more informative -- less coy.

Going through an outside wall?
Drain pipe draining moonshine mash?
yet have the inside drain permanent.

You are saying a drain pipe permanently runs to the wall? You probably would want a valve to cut off the flow. So what you really want is a concealed hose connection?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks