Abbrio, the MasterSource showroom in Seattle. It's a party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I work with Abbrio in Seattle, a showroom in Seattle located off of the Michigan exit and on 6th Ave.
Every two years I get invited to their Octoberfest party to hang with other contractors and designers, east a bit, drink a bit and dance to a live band.

abbrio-party-terry.jpg

That's me, Terry Love

abbrio-party-pam.jpg

Pamela Cornell helping me check out the showroom.

abbrio-showroom.jpg

A few items we looked at and more to see. This is one of our local suppliers in the Seattle area. I don't bother having items like this shipped by UPS or Fedex. Heavy porcelain like this needs handling by trained movers and shakers. Well.........maybe not the shaking. Shaking around in the back of a van isn't going to help stuff like this show up unbroken. I like a semi packed tight so nothing moves and the guys unloading have the muscle and ability to unpack those trucks without dropping anything. That's why the stuff I sell and install is perfect.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks