Search results

1. CenterTree

Finding E.coli using Coliscan Easygel

We had a brand new well put in a few weeks ago. Got the professional lab test back with POSITIVES for both coliform and e coli. :( I shocked the well (and all interior lines - bypassing the water softener) , let sit 24 hours, then flushed it all as much as feasible. So, looking to come up...
  2. CenterTree

PsideKick system drops to zero PSI instantly...

Finally got my system up and running (sort of). I have a 240' low yield well (1.5GPM) feeding into a holding tank in the basement via a cycle sensor and controlled shutoff via float switch. All seems OK with the Cycle Sensor section on the well feed, as far as I can tell. Float switch works...
  3. CenterTree

Cycle Sensor to float switch wiring

The float switch is a SJE Rhombus type (normally closed) being used to control well pump pumping into storage tank in basement. The well pump wiring is 12AWG, 220volt double pole breaker. (1/2HP 10GPM, 220 feet) Got the power run through the disconnect box and then onto the Cycle Sensor...
  4. CenterTree

CLEAR Schedule 40 PVC

Anyone here use this extensively? I have a need to make a DIY site tube for the outside of my indoor water storage tank. (low yield well water). I figure a simple TEE off the bottom discharge hole, and then run the clear pvc up the side of the tank. Add a float ball too, just for kicks. I have...
  5. CenterTree

Franklin C1 cistern pump mated with CSV?

New low yield well that will pump into a 200gal poly tank located in basement. The well pump will be monitored via a CYCLE SENSOR unit and float switch in tank. We currently have a 7 year old WAYNE jet pump that is used off an old outdoor cistern. (regular pressure tank setup). This will be...
  6. CenterTree

CYCLE Sensor, float switch, well pump, Stenner wiring?

Hi all. Got a NEW well drilled yielding only 1.5 GPM. I’m in the process of setting up layout/plumbing. 1/2HP, 220V pump (2 wire) in the 240’deep well. Have a CYCLE SENSOR to add in setup to combat dry run. Basic setup… 1” poly line coming from pitless to house, then into 200 gallon poly...
  7. CenterTree

Bathroom DWV 1-1/4 Sanitary TEE?

In the middle of a bathroom redo. Working on the sink/lav. Got the (in wall, up through ceiling) 1-1/4 vent installed. The vent will tie in at the top of the trap adapter via a sanitary tee. (in the wall cavity) The P-trap is 1-1/4 and I have no choice but to run 1-1/4" drain at least down...
  8. CenterTree

Goes with BEER

What's the difference between BEER Nuts and Deer nuts? Beer nuts are about $1.79 a can. Deer nuts are under a buck. ;)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks