Zoeller M267 ejector pump won't start

Users who are viewing this thread

Martin1b

Bill
Reaction score
Issues started with intermittent starts. I thought it was a sticky float. One day, no start at all and a full pit. So, I pulled the pump and lifted float to turn it on. It won't start. No hum, nothing.

I'd like to fix it if possible. I purchased it 'lightly' used (looking pretty new) and it's only been in the hole for 2 years. Was hoping to get more life from it.

Is there anything I can do?
Bill

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Have you check that the outlet the pump is plugged into has power? Sure the breaker didn't trip? If you can open the housing and check the electrical connections, but then, the pump may no longer be waterproofed.

Martin1b

Bill
Reaction score
Have you check that the outlet the pump is plugged into has power? Sure the breaker didn't trip? If you can open the housing and check the electrical connections, but then, the pump may no longer be waterproofed.
Yes. I took the float/switch assembly apart and found out some of the wires somehow became disconnected. I reconnected them and the pump works fine however water was inside. What's the best way to reseal the assembly so that it's watertight?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks